Sunday, April 26, 2009

What Makes The World Go Round

There are some things I hate in life more than others. One of those things is people who get a blog and then NEVER update it. To me a blog is a way of telling those you don’t talk to on a daily or weekly or monthly basis what is going on in your life. Well I am one of those super sucky people that I hate. It has been over a month since I last posted, and I feel so bad. It has been a crazy crazy time. I will update with the biggest highlights, but I spent a few days in Louisville Kentucky, which was interesting. The city is beautiful and I actually had a lot more fun that I had expected to. Quinn left on his mission. He is already in and out of the MTC. He is currently serving in St. Vincent. It sounds like he is having a good time. I haven’t seen any pictures, but I would assume it is beautiful. Maybe I can get his mom to update his blog with the pictures he sends.
Mike managed to lose his job. He is working at 2 part time gigs right now, while he looks for a full time position. He has great potential with his travel business, and I see that taking off HUGE in the next few months. With him working so much I rarely get to see him. I might see him for a whole hour once in a while, so really the only time I see him anymore is Sunday. Luckily our car is in the shop getting new brakes today, so I got to see him while he took me to work and took me back to the shop to pick up the car. SCORE!!! Love him to bits, yes I do.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Ah Nickie, you aren't sucky! And I'm so sorry about Mike's job, that stinks. But I'm glad you got to see him a little extra this today! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you guys :) Love you!

rickandcami said...

You are so funny! I sure do love seeing two new updates though!!! LOVE YOU!!!