Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Whilriwnd

Well I made it back to Salt Lake City at 9:10 am on Thursday morning. I made it to the rehearsal no problem. The wedding was beautiful. I don't have any pictures yet, but as soon I get some I will be sure to post them. It was so much fun to see my brother get married, and then 2 days later see my brother-in-law give his mission farewell speech. Quinn did such a good job. He is going to be a very good missionary. He is going to the West Indies Mission, which is in the middle of the Caribbean. I am excited for tomorrow, when we get to take him to the MTC. It will be such an exciting time for his family. Now all boys will have served missions for the church.
I will say I will be glad to get back to work on Thursday. It has been a full schedule ever since North Carolina and I am ready to get back to just plain normal life. Guess we will see if just plain normal life ever exists again.

5 comments:

Inspired said...

I am glad you made it to EVERYTHING!!! Were you hinting at anything when you said "if just normal life exists again?"

BrandonShersten said...

You crack me up Nickie! I just read through your last few posts, I love your personality, your a hoot! It was fun seeing you on Sunday at the farewell, Quinn did do great didn't he! I am glad you made it back for all the excitement of your brothers wedding also, don't want to miss that! You are wonderful, keep in touch! PS-I think its adorable that you still sleep like a stinkbug, I love it! -Shersti

E Terry said...

I'm glad you made it back in time. It was great to see you at the wedding. Did they go on a honeymoon?

E Terry said...

Oh hey! I forgot to ask too - Is your profile picture from Las Vegas when you got your endowments?

rickandcami said...

YAY CAMI HAS THE INTERNET AGAIN AND CAN ACTUALLY SEE ALL THE BLOGS AGAIN! I was seriously going through blog withdrawals. It definately has been a whirlwind these past few days but it sure was fun to see everyone!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!