Monday, April 27, 2009

Ode to a Photographer

I was sitting here going through Mike's albums of pictures and I decided to post a few of some fo the fun stuff he has done with his class in school. These pictures actually come from a class last semester on lighting, but I still think that they are cool and think he did a pretty good job.
A Jellyfish that he got me. It is clear in real life
Quinn and Casey in their Halloween Costumes last year.
A pot that he threw in high school!
Some awesome bottles we brought home from Argentina. It was worth checking the bag since they are all obviously over 3 oz.
This one is just cool, because we wrote that using a laser pen and leaving the shutter open on the camera forever.

3 comments:

rickandcami said...

I seriously love this post. It's fun to see his talent! Those are all so cool! I love the bottles, they look awesome. That jelly fish one is so cool too! He's so talented! I should post random pictures on mine so that you can see the difference between someone with talent and someone like me without it! Good job Mike you are amazing! ps....When was the last time you did a post on some of your talents Nickie?! I would love to see a pic of you on here too! Mike has some amazing pics of you, so POST EM!

marci said...

Hey Nickie, I am Quinette's good friend and you and I have met several times, I read your blog because I link to it from Cami's and because I try to follow your story due to the fact that we have 1 major thing in common...PCOS! I just want you to know that I am so happy for you and Mike getting accepted for the Miracle Fund! I pray for you and will continue to pray for you! My own girls are IVF babies, im pretty sure you know that. Be positive! and remember you are in my thoughts and prayers. My motto is "Prayers are answered, miracles happen, and dreams come true"! Marci Burgon

BrandonShersten said...

He's got talent! Way to be the man Mike! =) Shersten