Monday, May 18, 2009

August It Is

Well, to all you out there in blogger land, it is official. Mike and I received our final confirmation letter from the University of Utah and we are on our way to IVF!! Finally we will be taking the last step in our long infertility struggle. I have called the nurse and we will beginning the process in June and then finally do the procedure in August. Why so late you ask, well I have CST Conference for work all through July, so August is the soonest we can do it. But hey, from today that is only 3 months away. I am excited...mommyhood I am on my way!!

6 comments:

rickandcami said...

Hip hip hooray!!! We are so excited for you guys! We love you guys and can't wait to see what the next months and years are going to bring!

Inspired said...

Oh, Nickie that is the BEST news that I have heard in a long time!!! I am so happy for you, mommyhood really is the best, and you will be an EXCELLENT mom!

E Terry said...

As I said last night, that is AWESOME!!! I am SO excited for the both of you. Congrats!!!

Kellie said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys :) You will be in my prayers! We love you!

tara said...

woohoo! you guys are in my thoughts and prayers!

Kelley Rae said...

I am so excited for you and wish you the best of luck during the whole process. Who are you going through for the procedure? I didn't know you had a blog until today so sorry I'm so late in commenting. I'll be better at checking in on you now Ü