Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Remembering When..

I set my computer to go through my picture when it is going into "Screen Saver" mode. It has been fun to get to look at all the pictures from the great things Mike and I have done over the years. But, I especially like looking at the pictures from our wedding. The last 6 years have been the best adventure I could ever imagine. Through apartments, houses, drama and infertility struggles, I would want anyone else by my side. He is my best friend and I am so glad 6 years ago we both said yes!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute post! Cute pics! Love you guys!

Inspired said...

Awww, ya'll are perfect for each other and always have been! CONGRATS! And may many more happy years follow!

Erin said...

Hey...I just found your blog from your Facebook page and I have been checking it out. I hope you don't mind. It was really nice to run into you the other night. How are you doing, and what have you guys been up to???