Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just a little fall...


Or so I thought. I was out to dinner with my lovely cousin at a very good establishment. In true graceful Nickie fashion, I fell. When I fell I managed to catch my side on the corner of their very hard counter. Mike was in New York, so I had to take pictures to make sure I didn't forget the experience I had. Lacey is very proud of my bruise. It hurt for a long time, but luckily it is gone now. Even 2+ months later the area is a little tender. Good thing I consider myself a tough cookie!!!

** Note the pictures below show the bruise...so if you don't want to see don't scroll down :) **

Day 1

Day 2 (ish)
Day 3 (ish)
Day 4 (ish)

Day 5 (ish)


After that it began to die and turned a even more yucky black/yellow mix, and eventually all marks went away.

2 comments:

Inspired said...

OUCH!!! No fun! Hope it heals soon!

tara said...

goo! that is some serious bruising...you be careful lil missy!