Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Crazy Wonderful Man



"Honey, I have a great idea for a snack" That is my favorite line these days. My cute husband knows immediately that I am going to ask for something to eat. It doesn't matter that I am actually closer to the kitchen, or that I am such a picky eater, he will look at me and smile. No ladies, he does not get it every time, but he is pretty darn close. He is such a great guy and I wanted to thank him for being that way. He loves me and I could not ask for more. He has put up with not only me, but me on anti-depressents (not pretty), me on fertility medications (even worse) and me in the hospital on multiple occasions (I am actually pretty funny then). He continues to strive to do his best to take care of me and provide for my future. He has recently started a new travel company M&M Photo Tours. He is very excited about it, and I love seeing the enthusiasim in his eyes when he talks about it. Good luck babe. I know you can do anything you put your mind to. Sorry I don't have a picture of you, but because you are photographer, you are always behind the camera.

3 comments:

Amy Piller said...

So cute! He is a great guy you are both luck to have each other!

Kellie said...

That website looks awesome! Cute post Nickie, and way to be a cute hubby Mike :) Love you guys!

rickandcami said...

So sweet! He is such an awesome husband! Miss you guys already, it was almost like we hadn't left when we went to your guys house this week. Love you guys!