Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just Some More Lingo

I am putting a few of my favorites, but after talking to our cousins Annie and Tallon I have decided to include a link to the complete TTC (Trying To Concieve) Acronym dictionary.

BD - Baby Dance (making a Baby that is)
BFN - Big Fat Negative (Neg Pregnancy Test)
BFP - Big Fat Positive! (Positive Pregnancy Test)
DH - Dear Husband
POAS - Pee on a stick (Home Pregnancy Test)
SMEP - Sperm Meets Egg Plan
TWW - Two week wait (also 2WW-that horrid time after ovulation, until you get a BFP or BFN)

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Yea Nickie! I am so happy you found my blog; I didn't know you had one. This will be fun to keep in touch (since we're losers who never get together)! I'm also glad to know about the baby lingo. I love you guys and hope to see you soon!