Friday, October 31, 2008

It's About Time

Well, we are not back in our house completely yet but at least we have most of a celing now. All that is left is to paint it, and the wall that was removed. Not too much left...for that disaster. Next we move on to the foundation issue. Oh well, it is fun having our first house and even kinda fun having all these issues. I now know how to pull up carpet (call someone) , pull down a celing (call someone), put up a celing (call someone), lay down carpet (call someone) and I will know how to fix a foundation because, you guessed it, I am going to call someone. I am learning little tricks as we go along so next time I wont have to make quite so many calls. Mike and I are having a heck of a time eating out at Patti's house or anyone else who will feed us. With the house debacle I am not able to get to the stove or oven so we eat microwaveable foods when we eat at home. That and lots of popsicles. It is just another leg on our fun adventure.


Our Kitchen...see you can't blame me for not cooking


4 comments:

Amy Piller said...

I was just doing a little blog stocking and I came across a couple that had Mike do their wedding pictures. The reason I know is because I did the book for Mike. It was crazy, i have no idea who they are but it was fun to find it:)

rickandcami said...

So thanks for letting me know that you guys started a blog ya putz! You had mentioned that you were probably going to do one but never told me you did it! Well I forgive you and love you anyways! We miss you guys so much and hope to see you soon! Love you!

BrandonShersten said...

Adorable blog! Cami told me you started one and I had to check it out, your a natural at it! Sorry to see all that you've been dealing with in the house, but hey-it only makes us stronger,right! Keep up the cute blog-Shersten

Breea said...

Hey in-law of an in-law! I stalked you out and loved all the work you are doing on your house so I had to comment! We lived without a kitchen for 6 weeks and it is the worst, so sorry! In the end everything will be so nice though, so hopefully soon! It is nice having a house, but a ton of work!!! E-mail me your e-mail and I will invite you to my blog, we are private! Our e-mail is travisbreea@gmail.com