Monday, November 23, 2009

You get the Turtle or the Rabbit with me, no middle..

So, by the title, you may all be a bit confused. Well, last time we tried IVF, I reacted too well to the medications, and had to cancel before we could actually get to a procedure. This time they cut the dose of one medication in half, and so now, things are progressing very slowly. My blood levels are lower than they expected which means my body is not springing into action like they thought it would. So tomorrow I go in for my 5th dr appointment day in a row. This has been quite the experience. And through all the frustration, the tears, and the anger, I would do it again in a heart beat. Mike gets this face, whenever we are talking about the next week (retrieval & transfer), that just makes my heart jump. He is so excited, and so ready to move to these next steps. We have really enjoyed getting to know each other all over again. And if this is the way we have to go to be parents, BRING IT ON!! We are ready

5 comments:

Inspired said...

Awwww...I bet his face is priceless! (And I bet so is yours, but you just can't see it.) You guys are in our prayers. Can't wait to hear about next week!

E Terry said...

Man I want this to happen SO BAD for you guys!!! You are both going to be amazing parents! Love you guys! :)

Kelley Rae said...

My mom has been keeping me posted with progress - it will be the longest two weeks of your life to find out if it worked - and the the longest three hours for the blood work. My thoughts are with you!!

rickandcami said...

We love you guys tons and are with you all the way! You always in our prayers!

Inspired said...

Happy Birthday!!! I remembered and you didn't even have to post about it this time!